Right Here, Right Now ♥

Friday, May 23, 2008 @ 8:40 pm

9.50pm.
Okay my blog deserves an update. Haha for all those who actually bother to visit my blog -.-
I can't believe this week passed so fast!!! :( It's Friday. Not counting today, 2 more days to Chinese O's. Monday was spent at celine's house with livvi wx and jh, we went there to study chinesee (but wx was doing math )

Tuesday, Weds and Thurs was spent doing guides stuff. Haha they kept teasing me about the "Also" stuff!!! :( got home quite late almost every day and didn't really get to do much every single day >:( my worst enemy (sleep) is taking over me! It's like I can fall asleep at like 10? And end up only doing close to nothing after I've gotten home? Which is really bad. but I was quite thankful that we ended school at 11 today!!! Anw, Chinese intensive has ended. In a strange strange way I'm going to miss intensive?!?! Even tho sometimes I say I don't actually care about Chinese, but in actual fact I still do. I guess I'll just try my best on the day itself?! And whatever the outcome is....

We can do this okay?

______
Oh btw I malu-ed myself when I went up on stage that day.....:( greattttt. Don'tknow what I was doing okay. I heard a lot of people laughing at me!!!!

Y'know i realise how different my life this year is from many other years. Like this year I didn't watch TV at all? Okay I mean normally I'm not even a TV person. but normally i watch stuff like AI, amazing race, project runway and all the reality TV shows and this year i didn't -.- and somehow i feel so outdated!!! when everyone's talking about David Cook and stuff. But anw, my grandma taped all the AI shows so i can watch them..... when I have time.(which is hardly ever) And I haven't even watched finish Heroes season 1.... But I guess I shall indulge in all these after O's -.-

Cloupe is like planning a lot of outings. Haji lane, sentosa picnic, celine's birthday party cum sleepover... Btw I've never been to Haji lane, wherever that is. But apparently it's a hotspot for a lot of people now. I'm just kinda worried we won't have time to do all these.....Okay, but hopefully we can find the time to. ;d

Omg my dad was being really nice to me today! He said he wanted to buy me a reward from Taiwan for my good results. And he said (in his sms) he was sure I would be able to do well for O's if I continue working hard. I felt very shocked/surprised but touched. In a way,I felt like my results were actually worth something... And that my efforts weren't all in vain? Thanks daddy. (even tho he probably will never read this and i'll be shocked if he does)

I want O's to faster come and go. I've a lot of plans for after O's!!!
Like Bintan trip, Genting trip, Holiday with family, the Chalets, blahblah..

But for now I need to start working hard again. I need to get the momentum going again >:( it hasn't been working properly ever since mids ended.... Die.
i feel so strange studying chinese for 2 weeks! it doesn't feel right. okay, after monday, i don't have to study chinese anymore. greatgreat.


Btw thanks Huiyi for blogging about me on your blog ;D Haha omg I need to be careful of what I msg you later you end up blogging everything! (okay nono, i'm just kidding)

It's ♥


Can you imagine, what would happen
If we could have any dream
I'd wish this moment, was ours to own it
And that it would never leave


Profile Linkages